HomeSecure Messaging Service & Solutions
Secure Messaging Service & Solutions
ISC International Limited provides secure messaging solutions such as our internet fax service designed around best practices to meet government requirements for protected and confidential information.
The healthcare and insurance industries are particularly sensitive to secure messaging because they are bound by HIPAA - the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Essentially, HIPAA requires organizations that process personal information, like medical records, Social Security Numbers or a patient's home address, to comply with certain standards for integrity, availability and confidentiality of that data.
At ISC, our secure messaging service meets those HIPAA requirements. We've designed our network and put security procedures in place to make certain your data is protected and uncompromised.
- Redundancy: The redundancy built into ISC's dual data centers ensures your information will be intact and available, even in the event of a natural disaster or other major occurrence.
- Physical Security: ISC International Limited is a locked facility. Within each data center, the network room is also locked - adding another layer of protection. Access to the data centers is restricted to ISC technicians.
- Transmission Security: The transfer of information between ISC International Limited and its customers can be accomplished through several secure methods.
- Access Control: You'll decide who has access to your messaging information - and - determine the level of access assigned to each authorized person.
- Audit Controls: Through a secure Internet connection, ISC's extranet web site gives authorized persons within your organization access to detailed records of your business messaging activity.
For additional information about Security click on Technical Specs. Or, call us at 1-877-472-4525.